• Phone translator from $0.55 per minute
• Internet phone calls with live translation
• In app interpreter for face-to-face conversations
3waytalk is your instant connection to a phone interpreter.
Call anywhere in the world with your interpreter on the line.
Pay for the time used only, no subscription fees. Use it for business, pleasure or travel.
3waytalk interpreters provide instant translations between English and
Features of the app:
• Any time, instant access to a community of professional interpreters
• Unique feature of adding a third-party to your call after an interpreter has been connected, allowing you to speak with anyone in the world instantly
• Pay-per-minute fee structure, with the minimum connection length of one minute
• The app’s voice-over-IP (VOIP) technology provides a clear connection to any country at minimal cost
• The rate varies between $0.5 and $1.5 per minute. We connect you to the most competitive available interpreter.
• More accurate and reliable than machine translation apps.
We acknowledge that voice over IP uses a good amount of data, with this in mind we recommend using the service on Wi-Fi or a local SIM card to avoid roaming charges. Free Wi-Fi is now available widely the world over and we suggest taking advantage of this is the best way for customers to access the service.
Do you need to call your supplier in China?
Open 3waytalk app, select the language pair you need right now (English - Chinese) and call an interpreter. Once connected, dial a number of your foreign contact. The interpreter will help you communicate effectively.
The rate for the call abroad is one of the most competitive available.
Need to speak to a shop assistant in Turkey?
Select English - Turkish in the app and call an interpreter. Once connected, turn on the speaker and speak as if your interpreter were standing next to you.
3waytalk connects you to a community of live interpreters. Should there be no interpreter available for the language pair you need at the moment, click 'Invite interpreter' button. We will send a message to interpreters and, once one of them comes online we will send you a push notification.
Our community of interpreters includes individuals with a vast array of different language specialisms. Some interpreters will have specific knowledge of a particular sector, for example law or medicine. If you have used their services before, you can add them to a ‘favorite interpreters’ list and contact them directly for further assistance. Some interpreters will have a more general knowledge of the language and will be better suited to more non-specific conversations.