Asana is recommended for work with G Suite.
QUICKLY UPDATE & ADD YOUR WORK ON THE GO
- Create tasks, to-dos, reminders, and requests from anywhere in the app (or from your home screen, with the widget)
- Create projects to organize your tasks as lists or boards
- Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
- Comment on tasks from anywhere
TRACK ALL OF YOUR WORK
- View and organize your task list every time you open Asana
- See your Favorites and your full list of teams and projects
- Add tasks to projects to break down your work in a list or board layout
- Swipe to quickly complete tasks and notify your team that your work is finished
- Search across all of your work to find the info you need quickly
- Add your My Tasks or project lists to your home screen, with the Asana widget
COMMUNICATE IN ASANA
- Use conversations to make announcements to your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a single task
- Get notifications in Inbox about only the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following
- Send a teammate a quick reply with a heart or a comment directly from Inbox
FREE UNLIMITED USAGE
- Add tasks, projects, comments, conversations, and attachments for free—for teams up to 15 people
- Track your work on Android, even when you're offline.
Your use of this app is subject to the Asana Terms of Service, which can be found at https://asana.com/terms
Let's take a look at the most frequently upgraded apps & the hottest new release apps of January 2015.
Fri Jan 30 13:54:23 IST 2015
New content arrives on Mobogenie all the time. Here you can see what’s new this week and browse the hottest&funniest apps.
Mon Jan 26 12:11:14 IST 2015
Asana: Team Tasks & Projects
This app has access to :