"AURALBOOK is an effective tool to learn aural skill. Students show significant progress in different stage." -- International Journal of Music Education
*** Grand Award Winner - Asia Pacific ICT Award
*** Gold Award Winner - Asia Smartphone App Contest
*** Gold Award Winner - Hong Kong ICT Award
*** Creativity and Innovation Award Winner - HK Awards for Industries
+ More than 400,000 music students in the world are using AURALBOOK now!
+ The only Aural Test Training App you need to prepare for your ABRSM exams!
+ Support multi dialect, including English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
+ Grade 1-8 Android and other mobile platform are available!
+ Learn with AI teacher with no time limitation. Have music lesson at anytime anywhere!
AURALBOOK for ABRSM Grade 5 is written based on the latest ABRSM syllabus. It is the world's first patented interactive electronic music book.
The syllabus on which AURALBOOK for ABRSM is based is © by The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music and is reproduced by permission of the copyright owner.
Its "Digital Ear" accurately receives signals of a student's performance on singing pitches and volumes, clapping rhythms and intensities
Then, its "Artificial Intelligence" function analyses and points out areas for improvement in real time.
Finally, its "Cloud Computing" feature further creates statistical analysis based on the student's track records, and makes suggestions to teachers about areas to target for training students.
All these help to enhance the student's pitch, rhythm and listening capabilities.
Test 1: Sing a phrase
- Student can sing a phrase and AURALBOOK will analyze and display both original music and what student sang on the same music sheet in real time.
- Student can recognize the difference between original music and his/her singing on the screen immediately.
- Student’s weaknesses and ways for improvement will be explained in a real human voice. It can judge right or wrong AUTOMATICALLY!
Test 2: Sing note by note
- Student can sing note one by one. AURALBOOK will point to the note that should have been sung AUTOMATICALLY.
- If a note is sung with the wrong pitch, the correct note will be played immediately before a student sings the next note.
- An overall comment about all notes sung and how to improve will be explained by a human voice at the end.
Test 3: Recognize style and periods and other features
- Student can select answers, which should be said in the actual examinations.
- A detailed explanation will be given for every question. Not just a simple correct or wrong!
- For questions about styles and period, if the user has selected an incorrect style or period, AURALBOOK will even tell why the answer is inappropriate, the history about the piece and how it is related to the music played.
Test 4: Clap a phrase
- User can use TWO HANDS to clap a phrase. AURALBOOK will analyze and display both the original rhythm and what the user has clapped on the same music sheet in real time.
- User can recognize the difference between the original rhythm and his/her clapping immediately.
- User’s weaknesses and ways for improvement will be told with a human voice. It can be judged right or wrong AUTOMATICALLY!!
You can now learn music through a revolutionary product!
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/playnote
AURALBOOK for ABRSM Grade 5
This app has access to :