Enjoy the sounds of nature! Feel like you are in the woods far away from the noise from the cities. Get Bird Calls, Sounds & Ringtones app for your android phone or tablet and listen to the best animal sounds.
This app is both fun and educational, because you can learn how to discern the sounds of each kind of bird. Set some of them as a ringtone, notification sound or alarm and you will never bother yourself with the irritating sounds you already have in your mobile phone.
Bird vocalization includes both bird calls and bird songs. In non-technical use, bird songs are the bird sounds that are melodious to the human ear.
The distinction between songs and calls is based upon complexity, length, and context. Songs are longer and more complex and are associated with courtship and mating, while calls tend to serve such functions as alarms or keeping members of a flock in contact.
Bird song is best developed in the order Passeriformes. Most songs are emitted by male rather than female birds. Song is usually delivered from prominent perches, although some species may sing when flying.
There is a total of 43 bird sounds. If you are more interested in songbirds, you can then always choose the one that fits you best such as kookaburra, skylark, blue jay and warbler. And of course, who can resist the beautiful singing birds such as nightingales, cardinals and sparrows.
There are also the sounds of predatory birds the most famous of which are owls, hawks, eagles, falcons and buzzards.
If you are more of the exotic side, then your best choice would be peacock, parrot, canary and budgies.
If you do not have all your ducks in a row and you are not satisfied with anything from the above, you can always choose flamingo, or around-the-globe famous pigeon.
- Set as ringtone / contact ringtone / alarm sound / notification sound
- Set timer to play the sound
- Set widget button of favorite sounds on your phone home screen
1. "Set as Alarm" command will not affect existing alarms, only the new ones you create. You can delete existing alarm and create new one.
2. To set widget: Long click on your home screen > Add widget > Choose Bird Calls, Sounds & Ringtones from the list > Pick a sound.
Tips for using:
- DO NOT use these prank sounds on classes, at work or other inappropriate places and occasions.
- DO NOT use it to harm somebody’s health.
- DO NOT use it on your younger brothers or sisters.
- Use this app to make fun with your friends.
- Use the timer to play the sound at precise moment.
Be creative with the use of this app and please let us know in the comments.
Sound clips used in Bird Calls, Sounds & Ringtones sound app are under public domain license and/or Creative Commons’ license. Sounds from this app are not commercial sounds from video games. App design and code copyright Best Ringtones Apps - 2014.