• Translate between ICD9 and ICD10 by simply tapping on a code.
• Translation can go in either direction.
• Database is stored locally. Once installed, an internet connection is not required.
• Search for codes by description or ICD code.
• Create folders to organize your codes.
Disclaimer: This tool is based on the General Equivalency Mapping (GEM) files published by CMS, and is not intended to be used as an ICD10 conversion, ICD-10 mapping, or ICD-9 to ICD-10 crosswalk tool. Keep in mind that while many codes in ICD-9-CM map directly to codes in ICD-10, in some cases, a clinical analysis may be required to determine which code or codes should be selected for your mapping. Always review mapping results before applying them.
This app has access to :