Chimmer is a simple application you use to list your goals in life and check your progress. Everyone has goals and dreams that they would like to achieve one day, but unless you have listed them somewhere outside your mind, you don't really start taking action. Chimmer allows you to do just that: writing these small and big goals you set to achieve and reviewing them whenever you decide. It's a digital bucket list that you keep updating whenever you've achieved a goal or you want to accomplish a new one.
These items on the bucket list, we call them "chims". Examples of chims can be "Travel to Peru", "Run the Marathon", or "Celebrate Dad's 70th birthday". Whatever they are, your chims have a place in Chimmer so you can set a desired start date or end date, and you can also mark your progress depending on whether you've accomplished them or not.
Once you start chimming, you can easily:
- Create an unlimited number of chims
- Set start dates and end dates to your chims
- Team up with friends and family you want to achieve your goals with
- Attach pictures to your goal
- Mark your progress when a goal is completed or not
- Get notified when a goal has started or ended
- Sort your Chimline by category and by progress
- Explore other people's goals and get new ideas
- Search people who have goals similar to yours and contact them
And much more...
If you have a Facebook account, we've also made it easy to sign up with it.
With Chimmer, you design your own personal plan so you can always look forward to tomorrow.