Curve - All Your Cards in One!
Virus Free No Ads
Load your Mastercard and Visa cards into the app, then spend with the connected Curve Mastercard that is accepted globally.
With more features and benefits continually being added to the Curve platform, we’re building the one app you need for everything money. Join our early adopter community and have your say in what Curve should do for you.
Curve currently gives you:
- the thinnest wallet imaginable, with all your cards in one
- Instant notification with every payment
- Rewards you on your everyday spend, up to 5% at selected retailers
- Cheaper travel, saving 2%-3% vs your current cards when spending abroad
- Single view of spend and control across all your cards
- Keep earning points with your current cards with loyalty programmes - and also get extra Curve Rewards of £5 with each referral
- Bank-level data security
What's coming soon?
* attach a photo of your paper receipt with your purchase
* add tags to categorise your transactions
* better filter of transactions and search across all your spend
Currently available in the European Economic Area to business customers: Directors, SMBs, Entrepreneurs, Freelancers, Sole-traders, Investors
Install the app to join early adopter waitlist for the Curve Consumer card - launching in early 2017.
Sign up for a Curve card in the app. There’s no credit check needed.
From our partners:
MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. The card is issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd (WDCS) pursuant to license by MasterCard International Inc. WDCS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Ref: 900051)
Animals, Avalanches and Action come together to create a new casual gameplay experience
It has exquisite style, cool special effects
Professional charging, intelligent power-saving
Gun in hand, Ready to fight!
The most powerful browser over the world
Whenever, wherever, Record Beauty!
Tiny package,GREAT browsing experience