Danish in 7 Lessons 4RUSSIANS
Virus Free No Ads
Application developed by http://speakasap.com.
Tailored to beginners, this course is simple, logical, structured and short.
The course includes only Basic Danish grammar, the type of grammar used most by people for everyday communication in Danish.
The course consists of the following topics:
1. The verb to be.
2. The verb to have.
4. Conjugation of verbs
5. Modal verbs: can, I want to, have to.
6. Past Tense.
7. Future Tense.
The whole course voiced by Elena Shipilova and a native speaker, so you hooked from the first minute to the correct sound of the Danish language.
Every lesson is offered in audio format: we provide understandable explanations that make it easy for you to listen to our course anytime on the go.
Don't worry if Danish will sound to you as "white noise" from the beginning. Just stick to listening and after few times you will easily repeat words and phrases after teacher.
All the exercises address a specific topic with useful and common vocabulary. All answers are provided in audio format.
In case you don’t understand something, consult our support - just drop us an e-mail. Either leave the question on the lesson page on our website.
• Full version of the free course “Danish in 7 Lessons”
• Interactive exercises for assessing your knowledge and teaching the material
• Audio materials with the explanations of the lessons and exercises
• Video materials with the explanations of the lessons (requires an internet connection)
• Easily access speakASAP online
• Quickly get in touch with the support
• All materials (except video materials) are stored on your electronic device and available without an internet connection
Join our groups:
Join our YouTube Channel:
We will be happy to receive any comments and propositions from you. Write us at email@example.com
Install! Test it! Let us know about bugs! Study with pleasure!
For additional information refer to our site
The course’s founder Elena Shypilova and the speakASAP team.