Decode reads and previews Bluetooth beacons, one and two-dimensional barcodes (such as QR), and more.
Scanning a barcode is an easy way to quickly and simply connect to a physical object's digital experience. Decode is able to launch, read, and open a QR code. No user interface elements or irrelevant advertisements get in the way of connecting you to your content.
Ordinary objects (i.e. bus stops, vending machines, businesses) are joining the Physical Web to provide seamlessly connected digital experiences. To learn more about Google's open source Physical Web and the Eddystone specification, please visit https://google.github.io./physical-web.
- Discover hyper-local content with Eddystone beacons
- Open and decodes QR codes in under 1 second
- Beautiful interface with no ads
- 75% smaller than the average Android Beacon / QR reader
- Analyzes content up to 6x faster than the average Android Beacon / QR reader
- View, and analyze all of your previous scans
- Toggle flash on supported devices
- Toggle Link Preview to see the raw contents of Eddystone beacons and QR codes.
Decode – IoT Discovery
This app has access to :