A drop or droplet is a small column of liquid, bounded completely or almost completely by free surfaces. A drop may form when liquid accumulates at the lower end of a tube or other surface boundary, producing a hanging drop called a pendant drop. Drops may also be formed by the condensation of a vapor or by atomization of a larger mass of liquid.
- It's completely free
- High quality Wallpapers
- Lots of perfect Wallpapers
- Application works offline. No need to download wallpapers.
- Droplets Wallpapers are easy to view and easy to set as wallpapers.
- Every photo wallpaper is awesome!
- You can browse photos in icon or full mode.
- Supports all screen resolutions and devices (including tablets).
- Optimized for all devices.
- Easy to use, easy to download.
This app has access to :