Every Dose Every Day™ (E2D2) is the new, free, easy-to-use app created by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for people living with HIV. The app allows you to set up medication reminders easily, and keep track of your appointments, laboratory results, and refills. The app also provides motivational tips to help you stick to your regimen. This app is simple and secure. It will keep any information you enter confidential and stored only on your phone.
The E2D2 app features:
• Daily Dose Reminders and Drug Details: Know when you took or missed each medication dose. Customize and set reminders to take your medication. Automatically calculate refills to remind you when it's time to have your prescriptions refilled.
• Appointment Reminders: Easily add doctor appointments.
• Reasons Photo: Add an inspirational photo to your home screen, reminding you of your own reasons to stay healthy.
• Viral Load/CD4 Tracking: Track lab values and monitor your adherence over time.
• Personalized Support: Add a support buddy to help you stay on track.
• Tips for Health and Wellness: Receive tips and inspirational thoughts from others to help you stay on track.
Your privacy is important to us. No data entered will be stored externally or used for any other purpose other than your own personal use.