A lot of feed reader give you the option to choose the feed from a subset of already selected feeds.
FeedEst use another approach. Choose you what you want to follow typing the url of your favorite feed.
The app is in beta but is already and full functional.
It's in beta only because the developer need to test if the feed parser works with all possible feed urls.
This is very hard to do so if you have problems with some particular url please write to author providing the url.
Actually there are several function already implemented but if you have some idea please let me know.
* Special folder to group news togheter (latest, raed, unread, ...)
* Group feeds
* Search news by text
* Mark as read massive news.
* Settings - Define un update interval
* Settings - Disbable update for an interval time (usually during night)
* Donwload image for offline browsing
Subscribe to Google+ Community to suggest new feature.