Weak vibrations on your Wear watch? Do you miss notifications? Feel The Wear allows you to set custom vibrations and sound for your apps' notifications, which you will not miss. Works also without a watch, let the phone have the custom vibrations! Phone only operation does not support sounds.
1) Install app
2) Wait a couple minutes for the app to install on your watch
3) Open app on phone
4) Select what apps you want to vibrate on your watch
5) Turn off the vibrate in the individual apps on your phone. That's it.
by Alan Beck
Always contact me with any issues via email please. App is not yet optimized for incoming phone calls. Can vibrate also a phone and even without a watch.
* create your own vibration patterns by tapping the screen
* upload your own sounds
* home screen widget to toggle custom vibrations on/off (mute)
* option to repeat vibrations (customizable)
* custom pattern for phone disconnect
* advanced mode - edit vibration pattern string (including copy&paste), per-app options and per-contact patterns/sounds
* EXPERIMENTAL phone call vibrations in theater mode (option for every call) - now also vibrations and sounds per-contact
* optional global vibration for all apps (long press an app to block its vibration)
* custom screen-on time out for watch (keep the watch's screen on longer)
* hourly chime - vibrate every hour and/or at 15/30/45 minutes or even every 5/10 minutes
* integration with automation apps like Tasker and Automate - send commands to mute/unmute the app
* pick from 7 pre-defined vibration patterns or 12 sounds
* set vibrations even for apps which have non-vibrating notifications only (e.g. Skype, Viber, WhatsApp, Snapchat, etc.)
* optional long vibration pattern when phone disconnects from your watch (configurable in premium)
* options to change vibrations behavior when watch's screen is on
* quiet hours for people who do not charge every day
* Android 5 phones: option to obey priority mode
* optional "turn on watch's screen"
* quick mute button to temporarily disable all vibrations - there is no automatic way to detect the theater mode and watch's mute settings
* optional custom vibrations on the phone e.g. when watch is disconnected. also works without a watch.
* configurable behavior when watch is charging or in a dock
* no vibration for ongoing/permanent/progress notifications
* add an optional delay to the vibration (settings)
* watch vibrating a 1-2 seconds before the notification shows-up on the watch is normal
* vibrations history to debug random vibrations
* and more
App needs a permission to read the phone's notifications and will ask for this on the app's first start. The watch can vibrate even a second before the notification arrives into your watch. This is because the watch will vibrate at the time a notification arrives into your phone and it could take some time for a notification to show-up on the watch.
It takes some time for the app to install into your watch, so wait a while. The app will never be visible in the watch, because it has no watch app. Once you can successfully test the vibration patterns from the phone app, the watch will vibrate as expected.
*App does not make physically stronger vibrations. It is not possible to make the vibrating motor stronger via an app, it depends on the watch's hardware and firmware.*
If you experience double vibrations then set no sound and no vibration in the 3rd party app's settings for its notifications. Or you can try the vibration delay option in the Feel The Wear's settings screens and make the vibrations overlap.
* German: Sören Barthel
* Russian: Олег Кулишов firstname.lastname@example.org
* Japanese: : 西岡 太一 email@example.com
This Wear app was made for us and released to the public. Enjoy!
Feel The Wear - Notifications
This app has access to :