ICW lets you design your workouts using a powerful and intuitive editor. It then connects to an ANT+ FE-C trainer (not bluetooth) and automatically adjusts the resistance level according to the planned workout. Power, cadence, speed and heart rate data are collected as you ride and displayed on a comprehensive interface. Once the ride is complete, training data can be analyzed inside the app, uploaded to Strava (Pro version only), or exported as FIT files.
• Powerful workout editor: mix interval types in a single workout at will (grade, power, %FTP), pinch to zoom in/out, move intervals using drag&drop, easy interval copy, etc.
• Comprehensive user interface, with extended ride control.
• No internet connection needed. Workouts, activities and private profile data are saved locally and not shared with anyone, unless you decide to do so (Strava, FIT file export).
• Works on both phones and tablets (a large screen is recommended as ICW will be able to display more data).
• Support for multiple user/bike/trainer profiles
• Free ride mode
• Works with ANT+ FE-C enabled trainers and heart rate monitors.
• Lean, efficient and smooth app in a small APK
Indoor Cycling Workout is a free app, without ad, and can be unlocked to a Pro version to achieve even more:
• Direct upload to Strava, including multiple activities at once
• No workout duration limit, ride as long as you can (45min max in the free version)
• Unlimited number of workout plans for an increased flexibility (5 max in the free version)
If you like this app, please consider switching to the Pro version and support the development of ICW!
Please note: in order to benefit from this app, you need an ANT+ enabled Android phone or tablet, as well as an ANT+ FE-C compatible trainer.
This includes most Tacx smart trainers, Bkool Pro and similar. Other ANT+ FE-C trainers should work as well. In case of issue, please report it by e-mail so that it can be fixed.
Warning: some trainers can operate in either ANT+ or Bluetooth mode, please make sure that ANT+ is selected, Bluetooth will not work. Cadence sensors and heart rate monitors need to be ANT+ too.
ANT+ on Android is built into most Samsung and Sony devices. For devices without integrated ANT+, the feature can be added with an USB dongle and an OTG cable (ICW has been tested with Garmin and Suunto USB sticks).
In case of issue, question or feature suggestion, no hesitation, send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks, and now go for a ride!
Indoor Cycling Workout
This app has access to :