Virus Free No Ads
It just got a whole lot easier to stay current with the latest updates in dermatology. The JAAD Journals app now brings you the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology (JAAD) and JAAD Case Reports on both android tablets and smartphones! The JAAD Journals app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journals from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope and the 3D Radiological Viewer
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, multimedia and supplementary content
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the JAAD website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About JAAD Journals
• Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
As the official publication of the American Academy of Dermatology, the Journal is dedicated to the clinical and continuing education needs of the entire dermatologic community and is internationally known as the leading journal in the field. Original, peer-reviewed articles cover clinical and investigative studies, treatments, new diagnostic techniques, and other topics relating to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disorders of the skin. Included are CME articles based on the Core Curriculum of the American Academy of Dermatology.
• JAAD Case Reports
JAAD Case Reports is an open access journal dedicated to publishing case reports related to diseases of the skin, hair, and nails. Manuscripts must be authentic, understandable, educational, and of interest to an international audience of dermatologists, residents, fellows, and researchers in all dermatology subspecialties, as well as clinicians in related fields. All submissions are peer reviewed.