Journal of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
Official Journal of the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with original research on the clinical and technical aspects of cardiovascular CT imaging. The Journal of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for android smartphones and tablets!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Journal of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Journal of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
The Journal of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography is a unique peer-review journal that integrates the entire international cardiovascular CT community including cardiologist and radiologists, from basic to clinical academic researchers, to private practitioners, engineers, allied professionals, industry, and trainees, all of whom are vital and interdependent members of our cardiovascular imaging community across the world. The Journal addresses a broad range of topics that affect cardiovascular CT imaging, with a primary focus on original research and on the clinical and technical aspects of cardiovascular CT.