Kitzbühel - KitzGuide App
Virus Free No Ads
Kirchberg, Brixen im Thale, Westendorf, Kitzbühel, Scheffau, Hopfgarten, Wildschönau, Wörgl, Kufstein, Walchsee, Kössen, Reith im Winkl, St. Johann in Tirol, Erpfendorf, Söll, Ellmau, Going, Thiersee, Schwendt, Niederndorf, Erl, Angath, Waidring, Kirchdorf, Fieberbrunn, Pillerseetal, St. Ulrich, Hochfilzen, Oberndorf, Aurach, Jochberg, Reith bei Kitzbühel,Tirol, Tiroler Unterland,
Discovered a new sport shop – Found a bargain- Eating Italian tonight - Shopping -50% - All you can eat grill night - Pizza delivery service – Wild-game menus - Ladies Day -15% - Sampler ski lessons – Came across farmers’ market – Family discount – Discounts after 2 in the afternoon – Found a great package for next year – Special event scheduled!
• Map view
• Top offers (here you will find mouth-watering offers – from farm-direct shops to packages at unbeatable prices).
• List view with extensive filtering functions (A to Z, distance, popularity, towns)
• GPS navigation on foot and localization with the map (no Internet connection necessary)
• Travel planning (plot your personal route here)
• Reality View mode. Experience a 3 km radius of your immediate location in real time!
• 100 % offline app (no Internet connection necessary, except for sharing and updates)
• Share travel experiences (with others via Facebook. Send postcards by email.
• Recommended routes (Tyrolean restaurants, mountain specialties, Kitz nightlife, sightseeing, playgrounds, shopping tours etc.)
And here’s how it works:
• Personal Points of Interest (POI) such as events, bars, cafes, restaurants, car parks, shops, lifts or sightseeing attractions are located via GPS (on foot) and displayed in list form or on a map.
• Each POI is described incl. information about opening times, prices and specialties, along with pictures.
• Reality View mode (distance up to 3 km) leads you directly to your POI.
• Opportunity for users to post comments or ratings.
• By means of photos, videos or notes, you can share your trip via email, Facebook or postcard.