Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics to experience how the detailed monographs and integrated calculators can help you find answers fast, administer medications safely, and improve patient care.
ABOUT MOSBY’S DRUG REFERENCE
Based on the latest 2015 edition, Mosby’s Drug Reference provides health care professionals with the tools they need to eliminate errors and improve accuracy. Drug monographs feature concise, easy-to-understand information and make finding answers easy with sections on each drug’s action, usage, dosage, interactions, side effects, and more. Download this powerful drug resource to your smartphone or tablet for easy access in the classroom or at the point of care.
• Detailed monographs for more than 5,800 generic and trade-name drugs
• Integrated dosing calculators
• Appendix of recent FDA-approvals
• Icons for High Alert and Rarely Used medications
• Highlighted Black Box Warnings, safety alerts, and life-threatening side effects
• Helpful IV therapy updates
• 150+ abbreviations listed for practical understanding
• Unlabeled uses and easily confused drug names
• Universal Index Search help find medications quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Authors: Linda Skidmore-Roth, RN, MSN, NP
Powered by: Unbound Medicine