The Proceduresync® system enables organisations to digitise documents and electronically distribute them to relevant personnel – expediently, securely and effectually. Word, Excel and PowerPoint files, in addition to PDF documents, are converted automatically via the unique Proceduresync® web portal and distributed to mobile devices through the Proceduresync® app.
Proceduresync® features include:
• Full accountability control over documents – ensuring precise, targeted document distribution
• Automatic offline storage and access of accountable documents to mobile devices
• Private folder for all users to upload their own private documents and have these synchronise to their mobile devices for offline use
• Secure 245bit AES encrypted connection
• Remote wipe if device is lost or stolen
• Document search and search within documents on mobile devices.
• The ability to mark documents as “Favourites” – which are automatically stored for offline viewing
• Notification of unread documents to allow users to easily keep track of new documents
Proceduresync® comprises a web-based portal and mobile applications for smartphones and tablets. All connections are secure and documents are stored in an encrypted state on users’ devices.
Relevant users receive notification on their devices when new or amended accountable documents are available. The user-friendly interface facilitates timely and consistent user uptake - less confusion and operational downtime.
Proceduresync® - Secure. Accountable. Enterprise File Distribution