Rainy Paris Lock Screen is the best iOS 7 style lock screen designed for all those people want to have an iPhone. This xLocker has iPhone 5s screen lock style. You can use it as your new iPhone to prank your friends.
Experience the romance of lovely Paris, with the joy of seeing beautiful scenes in French capital. If you love France or going to travel to France, you will love this lock screen! Louvre, Eiffel Tower are all included. Download this app to enjoy the romance with this xLocker, take pleasure in watching amazing pictures of Paris any time!
1. Support custom wallpaper;
2. Set pin to enhance your phone security;
3. Launch app from lockscreen;
4. Contains amazing Rainy Paris HD Wallpapers for you to decorate your lock screen!
5. Simulate the best iOS 7 Lockscreen;
6. Best View on HD Android Phone;
7. Design specially for lockscreen. Consume less memory and battery.
8. Slide To Unlock, or slide on your camera, your launcher will appear smoothly. Real locker and support passwords lock;
9. Display digital clock and date on your lock screen directly.
■How to use:
1. Get the best customizable Rainy Paris Lock Screen and install it;
2. Open the app settings, screen lock will start working.
3. Want to close this iOS security lock, cleaning the "Enable Screen" checkbox and all is done.
1) Settings Activity pops up when I unlocked my phone:
Exit the setting page after completed your configuration.
2) My Old lockscreen keep coming back
Go into your device setting and turn lockscreen off
If you are a romantic person, then these lock screens are a perfect choice for you. If you on the tours of Paris or you are looking for the perfect landscapes wallpaper in France, then you should download this best new application on market and decorate your screen! Enjoy the Paris street and rainy days scenery with this lock screen.
Our lock screen has been tested on devices like Samsung Galaxy S3, Note, HTC Desire S, Sony Xperia S, Moto Razr XT910 and Nexus 7. Feel free to contact us if your device is not supported!
Apple, iPhone, iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
iOS is a registered trademark of Cisco Technology, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries and regions around the world.