Ramadan (Ramadhan) or Ramzan (Ramazan) or رمضان is the holy month for Muslims is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, Muslims worldwide observe this as a month of fasting. This annual observance is regarded as one of the Five Pillars of Islam. The month lasts 29–30 days based on the visual sightings of the crescent moon, according to numerous biographical accounts compiled in the hadiths.
We develop this app for our respected and honorable users who requested us to develop a app on Ramadan, it contain Ramadan Calendar 2016, Prayer Times, Hadiths Collection regarding Fadilah of Ramadan and rules of fasting, lailatul Qadr (Laylat al-Qadr), Eid al-Fitr and other related to Ramadan, Supplications (invocations) for the month of Ramadan from Hisnul Muslim Book and from other Sahih Hadith books (Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmazi, Ibne Maja, Sunan Abu dawood and more).
Use this Free App and share with your friends and family members and remember us in your prayers, Jazak Allah.
- Ramadan (Ramzan) Calendar 2016-1437
- Accurate and authentic Prayer timings
- Ramadan Supplications
- Hadiths Collection on Ramadan
- Hadith, Supplication Bookmark
- Prayer Times and Qiblah compass
- App in 4 Languages (Arabic, English, Malay / Indonesian and Urdu)
- Easy to use for everyone.
Note: This app is free with advertisement.