-Not available in the United States & Canada-
Restorando allows you to search, discover and make reservations in restaurants and bars from Latin America. You will have exclusive benefits: discounts, menus, snacks & mobile payment (BR). Book a table and get points with our program of frequent diners.
Over 16 million users already lived a different dining experience. Download the app for free and enjoy unforgettable meals outside.
How does Restorando work?
Restorando helps you discover the best restaurants from your city or neighborhood.
Just choose the date, time and number of people in your table and access to exclusive benefits in more than 5000 restaurants. It is simple, fast and totally free!
What can I do with Restorando?
• Search and discover the most interesting restaurants in your city.
• See photos, read to know characteristics and ratings of other users.
• Book a table in a few seconds and for free.
• Manage your reservations (change, cancel, etc.) and share them with friends
• Follow and receive updates from your favorite restaurants.
• Get special menus and discounts up to 50%.
• Score WOW points and redeem them for exclusive benefits.
• Be part of gastronomic events like Food and Dining Weeks Weeks.
• Get extra discounts with Amex and Visa
Where can I book a table?
In more than 5000 restaurants and 18 cities in Latin America:
• Argentina (Buenos Aires): La Parolaccia, La Cabrera, Brasas Argentinas, Tegui, El Baqueano, etc.
• Argentina (Córdoba): Tucson, Primo, Bavaria, La Anastacia, etc.
• Brasil (San Pablo): Coco Bambu, Jamies Italian, Terraço Itália, Fogo de Chão, etc.
• Brasil (Rio de Janeiro): Fogo de Chão, La Cabrera, Olympe, Lasai, etc.
• Brasil (Brasilia): Mormaii, Pecorino, Jambu, Fogo de Chão, etc.
• Brasil (Belo Horizonte): Fogo de Chão, L’entrecote, Osteria Deli Angeli, etc.
• Brasil (Porto Alegre): Atelier de Massas, Guacamole, Peppo Cucina, etc.
• Brasil (Curitiba): Bobardí, Tierra del Fuego, Avenida Paulista, etc.
• Chile (Santiago): Uncle Fletch, Ambrosia, Casaluz, Boragó, Osaka, etc.
• Chile (V región): Tanino Viñas Casas del Bosque, Travesía, etc.
• Colombia (Bogotá): Juana la Loca, La Juguetería, Tramonti, La Bifería, etc.
• Colombia (Medellín): Woka, Etéreo, Delaire Sky Lounge, La Provincia, etc.
• Colombia (Cali): Patio Santo, Rio de Enero, La Costilleria, etc.
• Colombia (Cartagena): El Gobernador, Marea by Rausch, Club de Pesca, etc.
• México (DF): Hacienda de los Morales, Saks, Gino’s East, Azul, etc.
• Peru (Lima): Fiesta, Amoramar, Maido, Osso, La Mar, Malabar, Isolina, etc
• Uruguay (Montevideo): Francis, Plantado, Tandory, La Casa Violeta, Etc.
You can also explore 150+ food types:
• Meat / barbecues
• Food for coeliacs.
Restorando is the simplest way to discover and book restaurants in your city. Download the app and get exclusive benefits including discounts, menus, and mobile payment.