Enables Android mobile phones to become virtual, dynamic wireless controllers for ODG Smart Glasses.
- Large trackpad area allows natural input control in both Cursor or Selector modes.
- Standard Back and Menu buttons mirror the primary device buttons.
- Application Launcher provides rapid method to open and switch between applications on the glasses.
- Settings screen controls device parameters such as Volume, Brightness, Input Mode, and Display Controls as well as connectivity status.
- Button panels on left and right can be collapsed to maximize trackpad area or user input preference.
- Keyboard dynamically displays and hides on remote phone to allow quick text entry on glasses.
Steps to pair and connect to our glasses:
1). In ODG glasses, enable Settings -> Reticle -> User Interface -> Enable Remote Control from Android Device.
2). Turn on Bluetooth in the glasses's Settings and pair with an Android device.
3). Once they are paired, launch the ReticleRemote app from the Android device.
4). Click on the paired glasses from the device list to esblish the Bluetooth socket connection.
5). Step1-3 needs to be done once unless step 4 fails. If the connection fails, just restart the Bluetooth in the glasses and reconnect.