a. No internet acces.
b. Even if your phone is stolen, passwords is secure.
c. Application password don't hold in database, it just is your in mind.
e. Backup and Restore passwords.
f. Multi language support.
g. All of passwords are encripted with DES
h. Categrize passwords.
The Data Encryption Standard (DES) has been developed as a cryptographic standard for
general use by the public. DES was designed with the following objectives in mind [NIS77, Pfl89]:
1. High level of security
2. Completely specified and easy to understand
3. Cryptographic security do not depend on algorithm secrecy
4. Adaptable to diverse applications
5. Economical hardware implementation
6. Efficient (e.g. high data rates)
7. Can be validated
This app has access to :