With the SAP Self-Service for Utilities mobile app for Android, you can manage all aspects of your utility accounts and view important information from your utility company anywhere and at anytime. This app allows utility consumers to access and change their utility account information and report service issues right from their Android device.
Key features of SAP Self-Service for Utilities for Android
• View bills, make payments, subscribe to payment plans, and set up automatic payments
• Manage customer details such as contact information, communication preferences, preferred language, and more
• Start, stop, or move utility services and switch products
• View consumption amounts and enter and view meter readings
• Report service problems, inquire about a bill, or send a message to the utility company for other issues
• View outage information on a map or report a new outage
• Receive important alerts and notifications from the utility company
Note: SAP Self-Service for Utilities uses sample data. Your utility company can deploy a branded version of this mobile app which is then made available to consumers through app stores. This app requires the SAP Multichannel Foundation for Utilities and Public Sector software for productive use. This new native mobile app is available in addition to the desktop Web UI and the responsive Web UI delivered with SAP Multichannel Foundation for Utilities and Public Sector.