Screen mirroring (sometimes called screen casting) allows you to mirror your mobile device's and tablet content to your TV screen.
You will need to open the connection for screen mirroring on both your smartphone/tablet and your TV in order for the connection to work successfully.
The below instructions will show you how to open the screen mirroring connection on your android smartphone or tablet, and on your SmartTV.
Your TV should support Wireless Display or any sort of Display Dongles.
instructions to start Mirroring Android Devices to TV using Wi-Fi:
1) Download and run Screen Mirroring Tv App.
2) presse start mirroring and enable screen mirroring.
3) Make sure TV is connected to wifi network to the same as your phone.
4) Scan for devices to connect to and then just selected to pair them up.
5) The Phone version must be android 4.2 or higher.
enjoy with Screen Mirroring Tv.
Older devices and those running operating systems older than Android 4.1.12 may not have the Screen Mirroring feature.
You will need to prepare your TV for screen mirroring before you can view your device's content.