Sharp Dialer is a mobile application that utilizes latest VoIP technologies for making VoIP calls. It works as SIP terminal using SIP protocol. It requires data service of GPRS/3G/4G or WiFi network.
To run this application user needs an operator code, SIP user name and password that can be collected from provider. Service providers will get an operator code providing their soft switch IP and port. Service provider can have branded solution with his own brand.
1. SIP incoming and outgoing call via GPRS/3G/4G or WiFi data connection
2. Supported codec: G.729, G.711
3. Detect IP block issue and resolve instantly
4. Can bypass any Firewall and can works behind NAT
5. Can bypass SIP blockage with Low bandwidth consumption by customized solution
6. Smart echo cancellation and noise reduction technique
7. Embedded with phone contact
8. On screen call time and balance display
9. Call log of incoming and outgoing calls
10. DTMF support (RFC 2833, SIP Info)
11. PLC (Packet Loss Concealment) and VAD (Voice Activity Detection) implemented
12. User panel for monitoring login details like country and mobile operator (for GPRS/3G) users are registered