Virus Free No Ads
You can use it for
- Timing presentations
- When to take pills
- Reduce smoking
- When to eat
- Time your activities without having to look at your phone
How does it work?
- You can set up your phone to buzz you when you want it to buzz you: set up days of week, period of day when that buzz should work, interval in minutes
- For example, you could set up a buzz like this: on every Monday, between 9am and 5pm, vibrate once, every 30 minutes
- Or you could do something like this: every Friday, from 8pm to 12pm, every 45 minutes, long vibration
- Use more buzzes simultaneously: Monday, buzz me once every hour between 11am and 4pm and once every two hours between 4pm and 8pm
- Set up a QuickBuzz: quickly set up a by selecting predefined hour periods, time intervals
- You can choose between a short vibration and a long vibration, so you can make the difference between the meaning of the buzz
- Do you want to hear it instead of feeling it? You can use a ringtone instead of vibration…
- Are there situations when you still want to/will have to stop the notification manually? You can set up this to…
Animals, Avalanches and Action come together to create a new casual gameplay experience
It has exquisite style, cool special effects
Professional charging, intelligent power-saving
Gun in hand, Ready to fight!
The most powerful browser over the world
Whenever, wherever, Record Beauty!
Tiny package,GREAT browsing experience