[For your reference]
- The application supports only the latest printer/MFPs.
- The application use Google drive to print office document and network connection is required to use Google Drive.
- Printing size can’t be adjusted on the application.
-The size of the print image can be different from document viewer.
sPrint requests the below authority to Android phone.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used when temporary file for the file conversion is saved on SD card.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Request the Google Account to access Google Drive.
- USE_CREDENTIALS: Used to access Google Drive.
- INTERNET: Used for E-mail, conversion and so on.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to check the condition of Wifi connection.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Used for Wifi Connection.
- Recently documents
- Documents search filter
- Printing from camera
- New printer: A414
- Mojor fix:
Advanced Image preview:
- Image size selection
- Printing as preview
Google drive converting is now cancelable
[Supported Sindoh Printer and MFPs]
A611, M611, M612, N410, N411, N610, N611, N612, N613,
MF2081, MF3031, MF2083, MF3033, MF4041, MF4091
This app has access to :