This is an exclusive app on Play Store and fully free to use.
This application is very useful in case you have an important conversation and want to keep it safe, you can save any text conversation to PDF or ePUB files using SMS to PDF Converter.
Sometimes we need to format the phone and would not like to format some important conversations or logs as well with device so using our app you can backup them to pdf file and can read any time, files will include everything about the conversation all the messages with their date and time.
While converting the conversation of text messages to PDF or ePUB file you can choose any order for messages like recent message first and old messages later or ascending/descending.
--> The Files can be shared
--> Files can be uploaded to Google Drive
All the messages of conversations will be saved to file in well format so you can keep them for long time backup or can also print.
Sms Backup is now easy with 'SMS To PDF Converter', backup is readable and can be forwarded and sent through email or any transport media.
All the features of sms backup are free to use and you can save whole conversations.
You can also upload the files to Google Drive easily.
'SMS To PDF Converter' will keep sms backup file history. You can share and read files from there as well.
All the sms backup files will be saved to SDCard and safe to move anywhere.
Basic supported formats for sms backup are PDF and ePUB, in case you face language conversation issue we recommend to use ePUB format.
How to use:
1. Open the SMS to PDF Converter
2. Select Conversations Tab
3. Select one or more conversations you want to save to file
4. Select PDF or ePUB format for saving in file from top bar
5. Choose order of messages to write in file either old first (ascending) or latest first (descending)
6. SMS to PDF converter will write all the messages in specified order in specified format and same will be added in your History tab, you can access newly created files from there and share or print them.
SMS To PDF Converter
This app has access to :