SONiX SN9000 is a Wireless IoT platform. It supports USB/SDIO WLAN module which
compliance with IEEE 802.11 b/g/n standard. The system provides strong coexistence and antiinterference
with other 2.4G wireless devices.
Built-in ARM CortexTM-M0 RISC CPU, provide max. 80MHz CPU clock, with 1MB program
and 512KB data space, SN9000 provide flexible, miscellaneous and powerful firmware
environment. Embedded ICE provide easy to use and powerful firmware development/debug
environment. Integrated USB Device interface compliance to USB 2.0 standard and MSC spec.
SN9000 also provide popular peripheral interface, such as UART, SSP/SPI, I2C, SAR ADC and
SONiX also open SN9000 firmware SDK (in C language), iOS/Android APPs SDK and
hardware design guidelines for customers. It is very easy to customize and develop.
● Home automation – lighting controls, thermostat, sprinkler controller, sensor, door lock, doorbell,
● Personal health devices – weighting scale, glucometer, blood pressure monitor, fitness
● Gateways – Legacy IR, sub 1G or RF, Bluetooth Smart, ZigBee, Zwave
● White goods/appliances – refrigerator, washer, dryer, oven range, microwave, dishwasher,
heater, air conditioner
● Cloud/Mobile accessories – message push device, cloud message hub, big data
This app has access to :