Teachers can set tasks for their pupils via their account, pupils can quickly access the tasks either by scanning a QR code using the built in scanner or by entering a short alpha-numeric code. Pupils can work at their own pace and can retry when they answer a question incorrectly. Teachers can monitor progress made by the whole class or individual pupils from their learningclip.co.uk account. Teachers who want to differentiate can run up to three tasks at the same time.
How to get started
Teachers can register to use a free suite of grammar resources and more than 60 free maths lesson resources at learningclip.co.uk. Learning Clip can be used with any computer via popular web browsers and most leading brands of classroom displays (interactive whiteboards, projectors, etc.) & connected devices. To drive interactive lessons from anywhere in the classroom, any connected device or tablet can be used with the Learning Clip self paced activities. For students to access content from teachers, they can download this free Learning Clip app on their devices. All devices need an Internet connection.
Learning Clip benefits for the teacher:
- Deliver engaging interactive multi-media lessons throughout your connected classroom.
- Provide confidence boosting feedback to students after every question.
- Gain instant and ongoing insight into student learning and progress through rich interactive & differentiated assessment for learning activities with feedback.
- Cater for mixed abilities and levels in your classroom using self-paced, levelled activities.
- Easy to plan and use along with any curriculum.
- Automatic marking and generation of performance data to help with decisions on where to provide feedback, who needs help most and how to group students.
-No fuss use of classroom technology so lessons flow with a simple step for students to connect and participate.
This app has access to :