These 2 networks located in the Luberon and Verdon Natural Regional Parks offer :
• Touristic providers conforming to the “Accueil Vélo” charter.
• accommodations (hotels, camp sites, B&B, family villages, hostels, self-catering)
• bike rentals
• cultural and activities sites
• local produce shops
• travel agencies
• tourist offices
• Sign-posted cycling routes (e-bikes or touring bikes, MKB, tandems, road bikes)
• Non sign-posted cycling routes (e-bikes or touring bikes, MKB, tandems, road bikes)
In the VELO LOISIR App, you can find the touristic providers conforming to the “Accueil Vélo” charter. They’ll help you plan your ride, from one to several days, alone or with your family, with your partner or with friends. Discover different routes (touring, discovering, sporting) to organise your itinerary safely.
Thanks to GPS and off-line mode (no need to connect or use 3G/4G), discover our routes and their various landscapes : vineyards, lavender fields, ochre sites, spelt fields, lakes, gorges… as well as the touristic providers conforming to the “Accueil Vélo” charter.
Also available, poor sign-posting warnings, location of facilities on your route (public toilets, parking, drinking water fountains…), weather forecast, schedule of various local events…
Come and discover “Le Luberon by bike” and “Le Verdon by bike” !
Vélo Loisir Provence
This app has access to :