Virus Free No Ads
“Making the cloud-connected car a reality”
"Without a doubt, one of the coolest apps I've ever seen"
With the release of its all-new 4th generation Viper SmartStart app, connecting with and controlling your vehicle is easier than ever – including control via your Android Wear smart watch!
- Add a Viper SmartStart module to the Viper remote start or security system in your car so you can start, lock and unlock your car from virtually anywhere.
- Add a Viper SmartStart GPS module instead, and you can also locate your car, share activity on Facebook (because your car needs friends, too), and set safety notifications if your car is speeding or goes where it's not supposed to go.
- For the ultimate connected car experience, install a complete Viper SmartStart Digital System and you’ll also get notified if your vehicle sets a diagnostic code, along with direct feedback from the car databus for feature status. Check out the 60 Day Free Trial GPS Premium service that’s included at no extra cost with these systems!
- For even more convenience, add a Viper SmartKey module and your car will unlock when it detects you approaching, and lock again automatically when you walk away.
Now you can securely remote start, lock/unlock, or find your car using your Android device, with the exciting new 4.0 SmartStart app from Viper.
The sleek, modern dashboard of Viper SmartStart 4.0 gives you fingertip control over the following features of your installed Viper remote start or security/remote start system:
- Remote car starter
- Trunk release
- Aux channels
Follow these three simple steps to get Viper SmartStart:
1) Download the free Viper SmartStart app
2) Get a SmartStart system installed in your vehicle
3) Set up your account, and start using your SmartStart system
Viper SmartStart 4.0 also includes free Guest membership in Viper Motor Club, providing convenient flat rate 24/7 access to our nationwide roadside assistance network. Just press a button in the app to get connected for towing due to breakdown or accidents, or assistance with a dead battery or flat tire. No hardware or service purchase required.
New for Viper SmartStart 4.2
- Enhanced remote start feedback: Ever started your car from your smartphone, but weren’t sure afterwards if the car was actually running? No problem with v4.2, the app confirms the command and then follows it up a few moments later to let you know if the engine is running, or stopped (digital systems only). The details are provided
right on the dashboard too, no need to check the status page.
- Enhanced command feedback: Now when you send a command to your SmartStart system, the app provides the details for the command right on the dashboard and keeps them there in case you forget and want to check back later to confirm what happened. Doors locked at 8:30AM? Check! (all systems)
- Last command sent: Tired of having to refresh the Status page and wait for it to update just so you could check on whether you remembered to lock the doors? Now you can simply open the Status page and your last command sent is displayed at the top.
- New Help page: Allows SmartStart users to troubleshoot issues, leave us feedback, or connect directly with our support team through the app.
- Push Notification: All of your important vehicle alerts will now be delivered through push notification.
- New swipe to start feature eliminates accidental remote start commands (modern dashboard)
- User-selectable dashboard and home page settings – now you can customize the app for the way you use it
- Map page now integrates GPS and SmartPark features seamlessly
- Start, lock or unlock your car using your Android Wear smart watch, or send other commands.
- Receive alert notifications on your phone and Android Wear smart watch