World atlas & world map MxGeo
Virus Free No Ads
Designed for smartphones and tablets.
• Flags, position maps and basic data for 240 countries of the world
• Political maps and comprehensive data of all African countries
• Interactive political world and continent maps
• Shaded relief layer for world and continent maps
• Geography quiz challenge for playful learning
• Country comparison and favorites
• Configurable world clock with time zone display
• World-explorer: the smallest, largest, wealthiest, ... countries
• No online connection required
Explore the world by political world and continent maps offline maps. Learn where each country in the world is located. View its position highlighted on a digital globe. Create your favorite color theme or choose from different color schemes for map display.
Do you know the flag of Zambia? Yes? Perfect. Do you also know in which country Mount Kilimanjaro is located? “World atlas & world map MxGeo Free” Quiz helps you acquire a geographic literacy in a playful manner.
Choose from six geo guessing games:
• Test your knowledge about the capitals of Africa
• Do you know the ISO countries codes?
• Recognize the proper country flag based on the outline map
• Do you know the top-level domains of each country?
• Guess the highlighted country on the virtual globe
• Do you know the mountains of Africa?
Geo learning app and educational game which is fun for everyone whether children, adults, seniors or teachers. Get ready for your next stay abroad while enjoying this great world almanac including time zones and statistical data, such as population growth, unemployment rate, average age, gross domestic product (GDP) by sector and other key figures. Or prepare for your next geography lesson with this genius digital world map. If not traveling our world atlas lets you explore the world just only virtually.
Free version includes comprehensive data and maps for all African countries. Get “World atlas & world map MxGeo Pro” with detailed data and maps including regional units and capitals for 240 countries and territories of the world: Europe, Asia, North America, Africa, Oceania and South America.
- initial version with world map, country maps, country data and flags
- capitals quiz: test your knowledge of the main cities in the world
- country flag quiz: recognize the right country flag based on the outline map
- world-explorer: explore the smallest, largest, wealthiest and most populated countries
- country comparison: quick comparison of countries and territories
- favorites: shortcut your favorite countries
- new key figure "average age" in World-Explorer
- additional Geography Quiz: guess the highlighted country on the virtual globe
- added high resolution flags for all countries
- added population growth chart for all countries
- removed permissions, app request zero permissions now
- continent maps of Asia, Europe, South and North America and Oceania
- 2 new quiz games: ISO 3166-1 codes and TLD
- enhanced display for timezone info
- world clock Daylight saving time bug fixed
- improved quiz gameplay and map view
- country data: correction and updates
- New: World Tag Cloud
- Improved country comparison, with sorting function
- Full-screen mode for Android >4.4
- Additional Geo Quiz: mountains of the world
- New key figure "HDI" in World Explorer
- Corrections and updates of country data and maps