Traffic and Road signs are placed in specific areas to ensure the safety of drivers and to manage the road traffic. These signs indicate driver when to stop, what speed to drive, which path to follow, how fast to drive etc. It is very important to have a clear understanding of all the signs to ensure your safety and others' as well.
This app includes all the latest road/traffic signs of 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 which you need to know to be a better driver. If you already have a license, still, you want to go through these signs to ensure that you know every sign. If you planning to give driver's knowledge test or actual drive test in near future then this app will help you a lot because you will find numerous questions on signs in your driving or DMV knowledge test.
Why should you choose this App?
- 250 International road signs to learn and practice of various category (Road/Traffic Signs and their meanings)
- TEST your knowledge with warning, traffic, street, parking, highway signs and DMV road signs test
This app includes below road/traffic and driving signs their meaning,
- Traffic signs (stop sign, yield, wrong way, do not enter, stop for school bus etc.)
- Warning signs (Yellow) (winding road, slippery road, road narrow, curvy road, share the road, railroad, danger, caution, dead end, signal ahead, no trespassing etc.)
- Red and white regulatory signs (Red and White) (no u-turn, no right turn, no parking, street signs (one-way street) etc.)
- White regulatory signs (White) (speed limit, two-way traffic, no turns, do not pass, only left turn etc.)
- Highway construction and maintenance (Orange) (road closed, road construction, road work ahead etc.)
These signs are applicable in all countries like Russia, Canada, United states of America (USA), China, Brazil, Australia, India, Argentina, Kazakhstan, Algeria, Greenland, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Indonesia, Sudan, Libya, Iran, Mongolia, Peru, Chad, South Africa, Egypt, France, United Kingdom (UK), Pakistan, Japan, Philippines, Germany, Turkey, Thailand, Kenya, Myanmar, Ukraine, Poland, Ghana, Malaysia and 198 other countries.
These signs are also applicable in all 50 US states like Alabama (AL), Alaska (AK), Arizona (AZ), Arkansas (AR), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maine (ME), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Mississippi (MS), Missouri (MO), Montana (MT), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New Mexico (NM), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), North Dakota (ND), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY).
This app is specific to traffic signs published by DMV (Department of Motor Vehicle) in the US but you will see mostly same signs in almost all countries internationally.
You will definitely like this informational app "Road signs and meanings".