3D Camera creates Panoramic Photos and lets you view them as 3D Photos which move as you Tilt the Phone.
3D Camera is used to create Panoramic Photos in easy to use Interface with Tips to Guide you to create Panoramic Photos that work as 3d Photos:
1. Start 3D Camera.
2. Take Photos and Move the camera to overlap a little of previous photo to help stitch the photos properly.
3. Helpful tips will help you create the Panoramic Photo.
4. You can Zoom in an Zoom out to adjust the focus for 3D Photos.
5. Save and share the panoramic photos created.
Panoramic Photos can be viewed as 3d Photos:
1. Select the 3d Photos created with the 3d camera.
2. View the Photo and Tilt the Phone slightly on either side to view the 3d effect on photos with photos moving as you tilt the phone.
3. Share your Panoramic photos with friends and family.
With 2.0 we added two new Features:
1. 3D Photo Grids - Create Photo Grids with 3D View where Picture Grids show 3D Effects including Round Corners, Background Textures, Photo Stickers and More. Create Best looking Photo grids with 3D Effects on the Picture Grids.
2. 3D Photo Mirrors - Create Photo Mirrors that show 3D Photo effects. 3D Photo Mirrors are the only Mirror Photos with unique 3D photo Frames for the Photo Mirrors.
With 3.,0 We added Action Movie like backgrounds to pop your photos.
Select any of the 3D Photo Backgrounds to turn your regular photos into Action movie style Photos. 3D Action Photos including Walking on Scary Photos, Wild Animal Interaction photos and more.
With 4.0 we added 3D Live Wallpapers.
You can set our 3D Live Wallpapers as your device 3D Wallpapers and chose options to change 3D Wallpapers at interval of your choice.
Create best looking Panoramic Photos that can be viewed as 3d photos with 3D camera.