3D Maze Level 100
Virus Free No Ads
You can play the entire game for free!! Let’s give it a try!
Below is an instruction of functions and how to operate. Just look at it when you need to.
【How to Operate】
- Move forward by tapping or flicking upwards.
- Continue to move forward by touch and hold.
- Change direction by left or right flick.
- Move backwards by flicking downwards.
- You can scroll the item panel by dragging left and right.
* Move operation using the button has been added. You can switch the method of operation in the title screen.
- A small map is shown on the upper right corner of the screen.
- By tapping a small map, a full size map will be shown.
- The path you walked will be automatically mapped. (Auto-mapping)
- You will be able to see the whole maze once you pickup a map item.
- To open a door, you need a key that has the same color with the door.
- If you have a key of the same color, the door will open automatically.
- Entering into a warp zone will make you teleport to another location.
- You need to be careful since some of the warp zones are one-way only.
Effect of items below will automatically start once you acquire it.
- Dash Boots…Moving speed will increase for 20 seconds.
- Time Stop…Stops the time for 20 seconds.
Items below can be used by tapping.
- Marker…It marks the path.
- Flag…You can put up flag on the path. Using it again makes you go back to that spot instantaneously.
- Bird View…You gets to see the maze from above.
You will be rated in three stars, depending on the time of completion.
Depending on a level, standard of rating will differ.
You can compete the number of stars on leader board.
Since there are 100 levels, the maximum number of stars you can get is 300.
*"Maze Plus" has been added from ver.2, the maximum number of stars will be increased.
Sometimes, there are treasures on the maze.
Once you acquire it and complete the level, it will be added to your treasure collection.
You can check your collection by tapping treasure box icon on the bottom of the title screen.
Aim for the completion!
There is an automatic saving function, so you can quit the game whenever.
The next time you start up the game, you get to play from where you left off.
escape crazy labyrinth.
goal dungeon tower.