Aadhar Card Scanner – mAadhar
Scan your Aadhar Card QR-Code and get all mAadhaar details in on your phone same as Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) provided an interface to Aadhaar Number Holders to carry their demographic information viz. Name, Date of Birth, Gender & Address along with photograph as linked with their Aadhaar Number in smart phones.
Aadhaar Services provides details of your aadhaar card by scanning it, and you can also share it. Along with that it has different links for mAadhar related services.
No need to read and type in your general details, simply scan your Aadhar card QR code and get all details.
Validate your adhaar card details by Scanning Adhaar Card.
Save aadhaar card details and share to any one that you want.
No need to carry Aadhaar card with you always. Scan you adhaar card to save all the details.
- Scan your Aadhar Card QR-Code and get all aadhaar details in on your phone.
- View/read your Aadhaar card in PDF format
- Show your Aadhar card on your Smartphone or send it others.
- User-friendly interface using material design
- No user data is stored anywhere on our servers
- This number will serve as a proof of identity and address, anywhere in India.
-Also you can find all the mAadhar app Information.
Registered Mobile Number is essential to use mAadhaar app. In case your mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar visit the nearest Enrolment Centre/Mobile Update End Point.
This is NOT an official app and we are not affiliated with the UIDAI in any way. The app is built as a public service to help Indian residents view and manage their Aadhaar information using their smartphones from the comfort of their homes.