- How many times has it happened that you did something, but you don't remember when, or at what time?
- Or worse still, not remembering whether he did or not, and in the doubt, you decide to do not do it?
- These questions are especially important on sensitive issues such as taking medications.
Do not forget things anymore, with this application you will be able to keep track of your important actions, with a single click.
Later you will be able to consult a detailed report of the number of times a task was performed or an event occurred, what days and at what time.
- Keep your vices at bay, keeping counts for example, every time you buy cigarettes or your favorite drink.
- If you suffer from chronic pain of any kind, you can easily track them.
- Remember the oil changes of your car or motorcycle.
- How often do you feel stressed? Enter it in the application and after a few weeks you will be able to see statistics of how often it happens, and perhaps with what it might be related to.
- Do you want to know how much does the gas tube change? How long does it last? You will now be able to follow up every time you change the tube.
- Do you think that you eat junk food very often ?, that should not be in that way!, be sure if it passes or does not pass, keep track of it!
- Track any action or event.
You can use qualifiers to describe or add extra information to the events or actions.
For example, if you are tracking a head pain, you can use the intensity qualifier for it, so every time you add a new track for it, you will be able to select the qualifiers: weak, very little, moderate, strong, very strong, unbearable, etc
Some available qualifier types are:
* Roman numbers
* Colored circle
* Battery level
* Signal level
* Days of the week
As simple as clicking, as useful as a paper note, but tidier, faster and more versatile.