Recently The Department of Telecommunication (DOT) Has Instructed All The Indian Telecom Operators To Verify All Mobile Numbers By Linking It To Adhar. As of now app supports telecom operators like Airtel, Aircel, Idea, Vodafone, Uninor, Tata Docomo, BSNL and Reliance for how to link Adhar to sim process.
Download our app and click on the AADHAAR CARD LINK TO SIM CARD BUTTON
- Then Log in to the e-Filing portal of the Mobile company by entering the log-in ID, password and date of birth on logging in to the site, a pop up window will appear, prompting you to link your mobile number with Aadhaar card.
This app Link Aadhaar with mobile number Online will describe everything about Linking Your Adhar Card To Mobile Number & Complete The KYC Process for Your SIM.
Aadhaar Is Mandatory Now For SIM Card
If the pop up is not coming. go to profile section and find the Link Aadhaar card tab ,and click it .
Details such as name, date of birth and gender will already be mentioned as per the details submitted at the time of registration on the e-Filing portal. And most important thing is your finger scan compulsory.
Verify the details on screen with the ones mentioned on your Aadhaar card.
If the details match, enter your Aadhaar card number and click on the “link now” button.
A pop-up message will inform you that your Aadhaar card has been successfully linked to your mobile number.
Download our app and start linking your mobile number with Aadhaar card within seconds from your phone. and its free service and completely secure.
1) Check your Linking Status
2) Find AADHAR Linking Status on Mobile
3) Get biometric verification information of sim on your number.
4) Sim verification checker.
5) Check sim verification.
6) Check number of registered sim against your number.
7) Show no of sim registered on specific networks.
8) Get record of biometric verification of sim.
9) Check how many numbers are registered on your CNIC.
10) Update Your Finger Print.
11) Check Status of Your Complaint
12) Find Nearest operator store in google map.
13) Provide all sim inquiry number.
This application Aadhaar Card Link to Mobile Number helps the Indian prepaid telecom users to find the numbers for specific operations.
- Main Balance Enquiry,
- SMS Balance Enquiry,
- Internet Balance Enquiry,
- Know Your Sim Card Number,
- How to Recharge,
- Check Validity of Your Number,
- Customer Care Number,
- IMEI Number
This app Aadhaar Card Link to Sim Card provides enquiry numbers of following operators
Reliance, Airtel, Aircel, Idea, Vodafone, Telenor, Tata Docomo, BSNL.
Discaminer: This App is Prank App it not a Real App it is Only for Entertainment purpose only
If you find useful app then don’t forget to rate it, review it and share with your friends and Family.
Thank you & Enjoy…