This app is designed to give AKUH patients access to their lab reports, manage medication and vaccination schedule, and read valuable health tips. You can use this app to access different services, regardless of whether you’re AKUH patient.
This app allows you to create and manage profiles for your family members on a single device.
Salient features of the app include:
- View and manage lab reports
- Share lab report with Physician
- Save reports if you wish to view it after 15 days.
- Manage medication profile (Active and History Drugs)
- Add/ new medications to get reminders; hold reminders for existing drugs; report adverse drug reaction
- View and manage vaccination schedule
- Find and navigate to AKUH locations (Hospitals, Medical Centers, Laboratories, and Pharmacy) in Pakistan
- Lab tests directory
- Feedback form
- Drug enquiry form
- Health tips
- Register for CME events and track credit hours (Require registering as a Physician first on AKUH mobile app to use this feature)
- Get dose reminders and due vaccination reminders.