Ambi-Turner can turn on your default ambient display or lock screen whenever you take your phone out of your pocket, or turn it from face down to face up. Android's default implementation of ambient display on pixel and other devices doesn't include gesture support or pulse notifications like some other phone manufacturers. Ambi-Turner adds those features to your existing ambient display or third party lock screen. It even adds a battery view to your ambient display.
Now has a custom version of ambient display for devices that don't have one built-in, or if you prefer a more customizable version.
Paid version (in-app purchase) also includes:
*Wave to Wake
*Tilt to Wake from flat
*Lift to Wake from stationary
*Pulse Awake with Notification Filter
*Pulse constantly while charging
*Improved Battery Views
Icon courtesy of Rodrigo Souza (firstname.lastname@example.org). Send your business his way!
- This app provide's additional capabilities to Android's Ambient Display. You must have Ambient Display enabled for it to work completely. You also must have a lock screen enabled with notifications allowed to be shown on the lock screen. Ambi-Turner is only active when your screen is locked and off.
- Some people are experiencing problems with Do Not Disturb. You can fix this by going to android settings, notification, ambi-turner and selecting Override Do Not Disturb.
- Waves must be close to the phone if you have certain sensors (they only report near or far). You also need to wave briskly and completely pass over the phone for a wave to register. Wave time customization feature is being worked.
- Tilt to wake should activate when you leave the phone flat for 3 seconds and then tilt it more than 35 degrees.
- Lift to wake works after the device is stationary for 3 seconds and is then picked up. If there is a delay, it's likely because Android's Doze put your phone into deep sleep.