This app is created for users of Ethiopian alphabet with convenience of allowing user to easily access both Ethiopian and English alphabet keyboard
Basic Features provided by the app is that it:
- has both Ethiopian & English Keyboard
- allows use of smiles on the keyboard
- has over 10 keyboard themes available to choose from
- has a user interface that easily reflects the Ethiopian Alphabets
- allows easy access to both Amharic and English keyboard with a push of a button
- allows user to easily select whether Amharic or English keyboard is shown as default, from the app section
- can be used both on mobile & tablet and has no limitations to which sections of mobile/tablet the keyboard can be used; for messaging, emailing, Gmail chat, Skype, contact, calendar etc...
- has setup/configure section that makes setting up the keyboard as simple as selecting “Amharic write” from configure and switch sections of downloaded app.
On the amharic keyboard: quick type gives what you see on keyboard and long touch gives you the bubble to choose the remaining sub-alphabets.
For example to type "ሀ" quick touch the keyboard and when you do long touch bubble that reflects remaining sub-alphabets "ሁሂሃሄህሆ" appears and quick touch the alphabet you need. Note: by long touch we mean less than two seconds.