Virus Free No Ads
AnachB | VOR uses up-to-date information at all times and shows an image of the current traffic situation and traffic cams beside road construction sites, congestion, delays, route diversions and modifications within the transport system. Information is introduced in the routing process and provides you with up-to-date transport links to your request.
AnachB | VOR also provides you with realistic comparison of travel times and CO2 emissions of the chosen modes of transport and transport links.
By providing Information about tariffs of public transportation, estimated time needed for seeking parking space and many more features throughout Austria, you are well informed at all times.
The new AnachB | VOR application provides you with many features for your routing!
Save your personal routes as favourites to reach your destination faster.
The map view is represented clearly and can be personalized by displaying e.g. stopping points and their arrivals and departures, also in real time where available, bike sharing facilities and the current number of free bikes and boxes or the current traffic situation.
The Mobility Radar of the map shows accessibility from any location by public transport within a radius of max. 20 minutes at a glance.
Via the monitor function departures and arrivals of public transport at stopovers can be displayed and filtered. Thus view can be personalized.
Description of permissions:
Position / locating: network-based locating or locating via GPS enables routing to or from the current position.
- Network Communications: necessary for Internet access of apps
- Access to contacts (phone book): enables to use contacts/addresses for searching (e.g. input of starting point and/or destination or searching via map view)
- Access to storage: this is necessary for caching downloaded data on the “external” storage of the device
- Deactivating standby-mode (system tools): enables the app to send push-messages to you
- Installing links (system tools): enables the feed of shortcuts onto the home screen
- Your accounts: necessary for being able to use Google’s web-based API’s (e.g. the map-server)
- Access to hardware gates: enables the use of vibration alarm of the device for push-messages