This app was designed to help you evaluate the severity of anxiety and/or depression using well-validated, user-friendly clinical scales. This assessment app serves as a useful reference tool for healthcare workers and their patients alike - all at the point of care.
These interactive clinical questionnaires include a comprehensive scoring system and important information about assessment sensitivities and specificities to help users make informed decisions. The format is convenient and easy-to-use, allowing users to find the right tool when they need it. A variety of commonly-used tools were selected to meet the needs of various populations, including children, adults, pregnant women and the elderly.
The following scales are included in the current version of the app:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder 7-item (GAD-7)
- Patient Health Questionnaire 9-item (PHQ-9)
- Patient Health Questionnaire for Adolescents (PHQ-A)
- Geriatric Depression Scale 15-item (GDS-S)
- Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (EDPS)
(Clipboard icon made by Chameleon Design from Noun Project)