*** This is not an home replacement ***
APK Launcher is only an app launcher that allow you to organize the app drawer (creating folder, hiding unwanted apps, changing the order criteria, ...) and an APK manager if you want backup your APK.
With APK Launcher you can:
- Order your app as you want (by name, by usage, by frequence, ... )
- Organize you app in folder (add app in folder and open folder inside a drawer)
- Hide apps (tipically if you don't use system apps that you can't uninstall)
- Organize your favorite app with a quick launcher on top (and as widget on home) to quick launch your app
- View detail about your app and export the APK for backup (in case of you don't like a new version of some app)
- Automatic schedule backup when update app from play store
- Install APK from sdcard
Why you should use it ?
If you are satisfied of your launcher you don't need it. Or you can use it only for backup and manage your apk.
If you have a device with a rom that don't allow you to put the apps on drawer but only on home screen, (like the iPhone) this is the opportunity to have a single button to view all your apps.
Unfortunately, more home launcher, like the stock one, don't allow to change or move the drawer button from home, in this case you must have two button to open the drawer, the stock one and the APK Launcher.
Unfortunately i can't do anything for this
The widget allow to you to show on home, in a little space, all your favorite apps.