What I do?
-> I am a home-screen Widget.
-> I check live AirAsia airlines flight ticket prices automatically for you.
-> I will show you the CHEAPEST ticket price for a particular route on a particular day.
-> I keep updating the latest price, base on the update frequency decided by you.
-> I will alert you when the ticket price reach a target value set by you.
*** This is NOT official AirAsia App ***
• First of all, you need to add this widget to your home-screen. Actual steps differ among devices and manufacturers. Check out this video on a typical way of adding widget.
• If you really don't know what to do, try asking my creator. :-)
• There are 4 different size of widgets to choose from:
AKPA small (1 route)
AKPA medium (2 routes)
AKPA big (3 routes)
AKPA biggest (4 routes)
• After the widget is added, you will be prompted to do some settings.
• Set the origin/destination city and date of flight. Currency will be set according to country of origin.
• Tick the "Enable" check-box.
• Set the time and frequency of fare updates.
• Tap on "Save / Resume" button.
• To change settings, or view fare check details, just tap on the widget.
- This is NOT an official but a fan-made app.
- This app is not affiliated with any airline.
- All flight information are retrieved from public server.
- Airfare may change at any time. Price may be different by the time you purchase the ticket.
- All names and trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
- The use of any names, copyrights or trademarks are for descriptive purposes and not to show endorsement or permission to use.