The Atharvaveda derived from Atharvanas (used by the Atharvan Priest) and Veda means “knowledge”. It is the knowledge storehouse of Arthavan, the methods of everyday life. Atharvaveda is the fourth veda among all the four Vedas, and has been a late addition to the vedic scriptures of Hindi.
Atharvaveda was divided into 20 books, which has a collection of 730 hymns with about 6,000 mantras or verses and composed in Vedic Sanskrit. It is also known as “Veda of magical formulas”.
As from the earliest convention, the Atharvaveda (little used in Shrauta) ritual, which was composed by the two groups of Rishis known as the Atharvanas and the Angirasa, and therefore its oldest name is Atharvangirasa.
Here, in this app, you can also read and get deep knowledge about Atharvaveda, which is in Pdf format. If you find any mistake in any Pdf then you can tell us we correct our Pdf. There is another benefit of using this App is you can also get Free Mobile Recharge Facilities also.
App Features :
- It is in Pdf format and also save the Pdf in your device.
- It is in Hindi language, easy to read at anytime.
- Get more than one, multiple benefits.
- You can easily earn money also.
- You can Recharge your Mobile Free.
- Easily get Free Talktime Balance.
- Get daily new offers, Apps, and easy to recharge facilities.