The Audi RSE remote app allows you to remotely control Audi Entertainment mobile using your Android smartphone, offering a high level of convenience. Whether you are sat in the front passenger seat or at home on the sofa: Use the RSE remote app to connect your Android smartphone to Audi Entertainment mobile and view photos, watch films and listen to music with ease. You can even use the app to send content from an Android smartphone or call up saved content on Audi Entertainment mobile. If present, content can also be sent to a second Audi Entertainment mobile system.
Requirements for use of the RSE remote app
(with one or two Audi Entertainment mobile systems)
1. The smartphone loaded with the RSE remote app and at least one Audi Entertainment mobile system must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. The smartphone or at least one Audi Entertainment mobile system must contain content such as photos, films or music.
3. The Audi Entertainment mobile must be in receive mode.
Functions of the RSE remote app
Stream content stored on an Android smartphone (photos, videos or music) on one or two Audi Entertainment mobile systems. The content is sent to Audi Entertainment mobile via DLNA streaming.
View content stored on Audi Entertainment mobile (photos, films or music) on an Android smartphone.
The process is identical for these two functions:
1. Check and ensure that the requirements specified above are met.
2. Select the content type (photos, films or music).
3. Select the source (Android smartphone, other smartphones with the Audi RSE remote app or Audi Entertainment mobile).
4. Select a file.
5. Press the "Throw to RSE" symbol.
6. Select the "Target" device (Audi Entertainment mobile).
7. Press "Start throwing".
Content (photos, films or music) is transferred from a PC to AEM or an
Android smartphone via the AEM micro-USB connection. To do so,
simply connect the USB cable supplied with AEM to the PC and
set AEM as a media device (MTP). Copy the respective content into the corresponding
folder ("Pictures", "Movies" or "Music") on AEM or the smartphone.
Please be aware that it may not be possible to send some content (e.g. films) due to copyright law and DRM (digital rights management).